Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with California Health & Wellness. We are excited that you selected our provider network as your network of choice. We would like to build the best network to meet Medi-Cal beneficiaries needs. Follow the below steps to join our network!
If you would like to Join Our Network as an ABA provider, please go to the following link and fill out our Provider Application Request.
Step 1. Request a California Health & Wellness contract. To request a contract, please fill out our Contract Request Form.
Step 2. Return California Health & Wellness contract. Instructions on how to return the contract will be provided with the contract.
The California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) has added Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services as a covered Medi-Cal benefit for children and adolescents (ages 0-21) diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). If you would like more information about ABA services or treatment authorizations please call California Health & Wellness Provider Services at 1-877-658-0305.
To join our vendor networks, please refer to the information below:
- Behavioral Health
For more information or to join our Behavioral Health network with Cenpatico, please click here.
To learn more about our advanced radiology provider, National Imaging Associates, Inc. (NIA), click here. To join the NIA network, please call 1-800-327-0641, x 31044.
To join our vision provider network, OptiCare Vision Company, Inc., d/b/a Total Vision Insurance Services, click here or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For contact information or to join our pharmacy provider network, US Script, click here.
As a California Health & Wellness provider, you can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients through disease management programs, healthy behavior incentives and 24-hour toll-free access to bi-lingual registered nurses
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientations, office visits, training and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt payment
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations
- A dedicated provider relations team to keep you informed and maintain support in person, by email or by phone
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online
Healthcare collateral for your patients (e.g., information about our benefits and services) and educational displays for your office